Friday, January 13, 2012

Welcome to my film collection.


My father went through his entire DVD collection and reviewed each movie - he's the reason I'm just getting started on my own collection review. As my dad noted, these are the DVDs I've chosen to buy (for the most part), so they'll usually come with favorable reviews. However, there are some unopened DVDs I bought on whims, some gift DVDs, as well as some movies I haven't even seen - I have a husband who's been adding to my collection! We currently own about 185 films (this is not counting any television series' on DVD). And above is a screenshot of the beginning of my virtual DVD shelf...

I was going to try to do the movies in order, but sometimes I just pick one to watch. So, for the time being, it's just random movies in my collection, but I hope to get into the alphabetical list soon.

Check out my dad's blog, and thanks for reading!

Here's the basic format of all my reviews:

Title, Year
Dir:
Writer:
Starring:

[REVIEW]

The Best: (This is like my dad's MVP section - I decided to call it "The Best" not only to make my blog just a little different than my dad's, but also because sometimes I just want to highlight a favorite scene or piece of dialogue!)

Fact: (This is where I'll give a little known or weird piece of trivia about the movie - either gathered from my brain's storage or from DVD extras!)

Rating: ********** (# out of 10)

No comments:

Post a Comment